Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pokemon Battrio

Ever heard of it?  You wouldn't have.  Pokemon Battrio is an arcade game only in Japan.  The cool thing is it's like Pokemon games, since each Pokemon has an Attack, Defense, and Speed.  You don't catch Pokemon, you buy disks in packs.  Each disk has a Pokemon on it, showing it's stats, and you can position them anyway you want, just like a Triple Battle.  I don't know much else, but it looks really cool.  Plus, you can buy a save machine to save your progress.  Battrio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me