Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Legendary Trio

Yep, The Legendary Trio Of Unova!  It is Cobalion, Steel-Fighting, Virizion, Grass-Fighting, and Terrakion, Rock-Fighting.  They are all at Level 42.  First off, search for Cobalion.  Cobalion is in Mistralton Cave, off Route 6.  Go deep into the Guidance Chamber.  Cobalion knows Helping Hand, Retaliate, Iron Head, and Sacred Sword.  Once you see Cobalion, you can catch the others.  Virizion is on the right side of Pinwheel Forest, before you walk in.  Virizion knows Helping Hand, Retaliate, Giga Drain, and Sacred Sword.  Finally, Terrakion is in a cave in Victory Road.  Terrakion knows Helping Hand, Retaliate, Rock Slide, and Sacred Sword.  Tell me if you catch them 8-]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me