Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Rotom Trade

Guess what?  I've done some research, and you can find a Rotom in Black and White!  It's super easy, just go to Route 15, and the girl in the car (?) will offer you her Rotom Level 60 for a Ditto.  If you don't have one, they are found in tall grass past the first cave in the Giant Chasm.  Once you have one, trade.  If you don't like the nickname, (it's name is Eeks, I hate it,) then make a Rotom egg.  Rotom is in the Amorphous egg group.  Once you hatch the egg, name it what you want.  Also, Rotom can change form in Shopping Mall Nine on Route 9.  Go to the bottom, and press A on one of the boxes.  Rotom is Level 60 and knows Substitute, Hex, Electro Ball, and Charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me