Monday, December 19, 2011

Wizard 101 And Holiday Update

You have probably all heard of it.  But have you tried it?  You should, but not for slow computers.  And before you ask, NO, Kingsisle Entertainment did not pay me to advertise this.  And, to celebrate the holidays, which include Chanukkah(take that, Jared!) and Kwannza, for anyone who celebrate them.  I'm Jewish, so it's only natural to put a shoutout.  Anyway, starting today, I will be posting polls to see:WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SKYLANDERS?  You'll see.  Oh, and correct me if I spelled Kwannza.

2 comments:

  1. You havent updated in years. Where are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earth to blogger!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me