Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Skylanders Data

Now, I will be talking about Skylanders.  I'm sure you've heard about the video game where you put the toys on the portal.  I now have it on the Wii, and it's SICK!  Anyway, when you get the Starter Pack, it comes with a list of Skylanders.  Here they are!  Also, they're seperated by element.
Fire:Ignitor, Sunburn, Eruptor, Flameslinger
Water:Gill Grunt, Zap, Wham-Shell, Slam Bam
Air:Warnado, Lightning Rod, Sonic Boom, Whirlwind
Magic:Spyro, Wrecking Ball, Double Trouble, Voodood
Undead:Ghost Roaster, Hex, Chop Chop, Cynder
Life:Stealth Elf, Zook, Stump Smash, Camo
Tech:Trigger Happy, Boomer, Drobot, Drill Sergeant
Earth:Dino-Rang, Prism Break, Bash, Terrafin
So there they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me