Thursday, November 17, 2011

New Email Acoount And New Game

Guess what?  I'm returning to my blog with a Big Blog Bonanza!  The Bonanza will be starting this Monday, I will be posting twice a day, Monday through Sunday!  Hooray!  And, I just made a new email account!  It's pokexpertguy@gmail.com.  So you can ask questions there too.  Also, you guys should all go to www.newgrounds.com, and search up Pokemon Tower Defense.  I played it, and it's great.  Unfortunately, I forgot my old account, so I will have to start over:(.  But keep checking back, starting Monday, for new posts! I'm back!  Celebrate!  And, I'll be doing Glitchmas the week of December 25, with two posts about glitches in Pokemon every day in the week of December 25.  Hooray!  Until then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me