Monday, October 3, 2011

Ralts, Ponyta, and Duskull's Evolutions

So, here goes.  Ralts evolves into Kirlia at Level 20,then into either Gardevoir at Level 30, or Gallade with a Dawn Stone if the Kirlia is male.  You can find them at White Forest, or, in Japan, in Spooky Manor.  Ponyta evolves into Rapidash at Level 40.  You can find Ponytas at Pleasant Forest at the Dream World, and Rapidash at Route 12.  Duskull evolves into Dusclops at Level 37, then into Dusknoir when you trade it while a Reaper Cloth is attached.  You can find Duskulls at Spooky Manor in the Dream World.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Water Skylander is Your Favorite?

My Greetings

Hello, my reader. I think that if you like Pokemon, you will enjoy this blog. Check out my posts, and the ads too. No, really, each time someone clicks on an ad, I get money. But anyway, I hope you like (and follow ***giggles***) my blog. See you later!

People Who Follow Me